Iraqi national charged for failing to disclose information about Manchester synagogue terror attack

A Iraqi national has been charged in connection with the infamous Manchester synagogue terrorist attack in October last year.Hekmat Omar Ali Hakim, 49, of St. James Road, Higher Broughton, has today been charged with failing to disclose information regarding terrorist activity under Section 38b of…

Iraqi national charged for failing to disclose information about Manchester synagogue terror attack

A Iraqi national has been charged in connection with the infamous Manchester synagogue terrorist attack in October last year.

Hekmat Omar Ali Hakim, 49, of St. James Road, Higher Broughton, has today been charged with failing to disclose information regarding terrorist activity under Section 38b of the Terrorism Act 2000.

Read Also: Teenager murdered by Indian gang as part of shocking £100,000 testicle trafficking plot

Advertisement

Hakim, an Iraqi national who self-identified in court as ‘Asian’, has been remanded to appear before Westminster Magistrates Court tomorrow.

The charge relates directly to the attack which took place on the morning of October 2 at the Heaton Park Hebrew Congregation Synagogue.

Read Also: Vicar says ex-Archbishop of Canterbury ‘dismissing’ concerns over radical Islam after Nigel Farage accused of 'anti-Muslim' sentiment

Read Also: Alex Armstrong tears apart Sussexes’ UK return with brutal reminder of everything they’ve said about Britain

MORE TO FOLLOW…

Mukesh Gusaiana
About the Author

Mukesh Gusaiana

Weather Desk / The Lost Era

Mukesh Gusaiana is the founder and editor of this website. He actively researches and writes about archaeology, ancient discoveries, unexplained history, and global heritage stories. With a deep interest in uncovering lost civilizations and forgotten truths, Mukesh ensures that every article published here is informative, engaging, and fact-based for readers worldwide.

Posts1,197 Social
Author Profile
Follow Us